Applications are now closed for grants towards 2017 Mental Health Week community events. View the media release announcing the grant recipients.
Every year, the Western Australian Association for Mental Health provides grants to community organisations to host their own events and activities to ensure mental health messages are spread far and wide.
Successful Mental Health Week grant applications in 2017 went to:
This year’s grant recipients are:
- Bay of Isles Community Outreach (BOICO)
- Beeliar Community Voice- Residents Association
- Bindoon Mobile Recovery Campaign (Inc)
- Choose Life Carnarvon Suicide Prevention Network
- Community Health
- Embody Life Studio
- Enable WA Inc
- Glen Forrest Primary School P&C
- Goomalling Community Resource Centre
- Kalgoorlie-Boulder Community High School
- Men's Resource Centre (Inc)
- MIFWA Lorikeet Centre
- Mukinbudin Planning & Development Group Inc.
- North Metro Community Alcohol and Drug Service
- Nungarin Community Resource Centre Inc
- Perth Active Depression Support Group (Community Night)
- Perth Active Depression Support Group (Volunteers)
- Pharmacy 777 Nollamara
- Relationships Australia WA (headspace Bunbury)
- Richmond Wellbeing
- Rise Network
- Shire of Collie Youth Advisory Committee
- Shire of East Pilbara
- South West Aboriginal Medical Service
- St John Ambulance WA
- St John of God Hospital Midland
- St Joseph's Parish Manjimup
- St Vincent de Paul Society (WA)
- Tender Care
- Victoria Park Physiotherapy
- Wellstead Community Resource Centre Inc
- Westonia Community Resource Centre Inc.
- Youth Involvement Council on behalf of Hedland Youth Stakeholders Action Group
With thanks to Lotterywest.