The WA Mental Health Conference 2019 will be hosted by the Western Australian Association for Mental Health, with the support of the WA Mental Health Commission.
The conference aims to develop, strengthen and support WA’s mental health sector, provide collaboration opportunities for mental health workers and people with lived experience, and share resources, perspectives and best practice, so together, we can move forward in the same direction with clear actions and solutions in mind.
The program’s four core streams sessions will explore the concept of Strengthening our community by taking a holistic look at mental health, sharing ideas, and learning from both each other and industry leaders:
- Mental health starts where we live, learn, work, and play
- Addressing social determinants and population-based challenges.
- Recovery and healing
- Specialised presentations focussed on sub-populations and their needs.
- Balancing the mental health system and prevention
- Focussed on keeping people well and returning to better health.
- Service integration
- Exploring complex sector issues and systemic responses.
PROGRAM OUT NOW AND REGISTRATIONS OPEN!
- Cost: free
Add to calendar